PKF FBK-Bel expands on construction audit and delivering engineering services in construction sector
18 Aug 2017
We are pleased to inform you that FBK-Consult LLC company (subsidiary of FBK-Bel LLC, a member firm of the PKF International Limited family of legally independent firms) has received the Certificate of Compliance for providing engineering services bound to construction of “first-grade objects”. In accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Belarus, PKF FBK-Bel is entitled to perform audit of construction objects and render engineering services for objects of any complexity.
Our specialists are experienced in delivering services in Belarus and the Russian Federation. They have competence and are ready to participate in investment projects implemented all over the world.
Taking into account the experience of FBK-Consult LLC in rendering engineering consultancy services in construction, as well as high efficiency of our specialists as engineers-consultants in case of arising of disputable issues in the course of construction (fulfilling functions of auditors and arbitrators), we propose to consider our company for permanent participation (as a third party) in investment project implementation functioning as independent experts in the construction sphere. FBK-Consult’s participation in such projects reduces the risk of conflict situations as well as minimising the occurrence of disputable issues that might impact the final result.
Competitive advantages of FBK-Consult company in rendering services are:
- the company's Quality Management System is certified for compliance with ISO 9001;
- the Certificate of Compliance for rendering engineering services when carrying out activities in the field of construction of objects of the first grade of complexity;
- employees of the Investment and Construction Expertise Department are trained in construction (possess qualification certificates of Belstroycentre RUE) and possess many-years' working experience both directly at construction sites and in departments of expertise, cost calculation and construction quality. Wide knowledge, regular advanced training and accumulated experience allow in-depth development of all the tasks specified by the clients;
- high corporate culture, technologies, developed techniques, quality standards and personnel meeting the market requirements;
- detailed planning of the projects in close cooperation with the clients;
- ensuring confidentiality of the provided information;
- adherence to professional ethical principles, such as independence, honesty, objectivity, professional competence;
- experience of cooperation with world-class companies.
For more information on possible co-operation please contact Anastasia Belenkevich, Director at FBK-Consult LLC, at firstname.lastname@example.org.